Equipment Rental Agreement
In order to get you on your way without delay, we need the following from you:
- Completely fill out and return the Rental Account Agreement.
- Provide a copy of your current Driver’s License and Credit Card (front & back).
- Provide a Certificate of General Liability Insurance naming Pro Gear Orlando as Additional Insured and as
Loss Payee, with limits not less than $1,000,000.00 for General Liability Insurance, including Premises
Liability and Product/Completed Operations Liability Insurance and the full replacement cost of the rented
equipment on an All Risk, Replacement Cost basis.
Rental equipment must be returned in the manner it was rented.
Download Pro Gear Orlando’s Rental Agreement PDF Here
Certificate of Insurance
The sample download form below has dollar amounts filled in that are required for equipment.
Insurance protects us all and Pro Gear Orlando requires our customers to have a Certificate of Insurance (COI) on file. Please be aware that there are many types of insurance and as such, a general Certificate of Liability may NOT protect you against damage, loss, or theft of rental photo equipment or grip truck incidents. More often than not insurance companies require a special provision, or “rider” to be placed on your existing policy to name specific articles to be insured.All policies submitted to Pro Gear Orlando are required to include at least the following:
- Name Pro Gear Orlando the additionally insured or loss payee
- Specifically state that the policy is for rented photo equipment (or equivalent verbiage)
- Policy value is equal to, or greater than, the replacement value of the rented equipment
Please feel free to download this sample policy to help explain the requirements. The red text on the sample form hi-lights the important information required on a policy.
As always, discuss with your insurance agency or agent, exactly what is covered and for what amount in your policy.