With the Profoto D2, you’re always up to speed. Available in either 500 or 1000Ws and a 10 stop range, you can shoot a quick burst of up to 20 flashes. Whether you’re shooting portrait, food, fashion or sport, with a flash duration of up to 1/63,000 of a second you’ll get a great shot every time. This is high-end light shaping excellence in a superfast and versatile package for photographers who demand only the very best.
The Profoto D2 can be fully integrated together with AirTTL flashes like the B1 and B2. You can shoot with all flashes in TTL or manual mode or combine them as you wish. For example set the D2 in manual for the background and use the B1 or B2 in TTL as the main flash. HSS is available in both manual and TTL modes.
Profoto has narrowed everything down to 6 Reasons for the Profoto D2. The ability to FREEZE the moment, CATCH peak action, CONTROL your surroundings, ease of use with TTL – High Speed Sync (HSS), ability to OVERPOWER another light source, and GROW with your existing Profoto equipment.
• Available in 500 and 1000Ws adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments over a 10 f-stop power range to give you both power and precise control.
• Bursts up to 20 flashes per second with flash durations up to 1/63,000 of a second.
• High Speed Sync up to 1/8,000s.
• Shoot in TTL or manual mode.
• Fully integrated with other AirTTL flashes like B1 and B2.
• Built-in reflector for maximum output and minimizing of straylight.
• High-resolution display with a superior, intuitive interface.
• Optional Quartz flashtube for high volume packshot available.
• Compatible with 120+ Light Shaping Tools from Profoto’s renowned light shaping system.